Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shelf Life 2 @ USC

Some four years ago, Rhea and I went to the first Shelf Life at USC where we met V.Vale (Search And Destroy, Re/Search)  and Bruce Caen/Kalberg (No Mag, Sub-Hollywood) and was able to witness the awesome panel discussion they had with some other self-publishing luminaries. This time around, they are doing it again and they have one of my favorite artists, Gary Panter as a speaker as well as Byron Coley, whose articles with Thurston Moore in Arthur I really dug a lot! And I am glad to take part of this awesome celebration this time around not just as a spectator coz I'm gonna have a booth of my latest comix releases as well as the new Post-Care and some other prints. So make sure to save the date and come down to USC during this event, come to my booth, say hello, give me naked pix or even just a smile will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment