Friday, May 29, 2009

Here You Go Way Too Fast...Don't Slow Down You're Gonna Crash

SO, Ive had a really crazy night last night. MY EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE GOT CORRUPTED!!! and I don't have any copies of some files...I kinda freaked out at first but its a weird feeling knowing you've lost something intangible and somehow, I just kept telling myself, it doesn't matter. Luckily, Dave helped me out recover some files. A few are gone forever but I'm not gonna trip over it. I'm just glad I got back a lot of important data. Its hard coming into terms with the lifespan of certain electronic gadgets. Its easy to take things for granted sometimes especially when its gadgets that make everything easier for you. Somehow, I am just barely coming into terms to this. After that incident, I thought it would be best to keep posting all the other stuff in my drive, just so they can be online in case...just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment